Worth Watching? – Summer Season 2019
With the new season upon us, what is worth watching? I’ll be making a post for each anime, and saying whether or not it’s worth a watch – I watch it so you don’t have to. This post will be updated with animes worth it, and not.
Animes are ranked in their individual lists, with the one at the top being the highest ranked, and the bottom being the worst.
Animes you should watch, and not leave on your plan to watch list.
- Maidens of the Savage Season (Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo)
- Vinland Saga
- Astra Lost in Space (Kanata no Astra)
- Fire Force (Enen no Shouboutai)
- Dr Stone
If your plan to watch list is low, and have watched the animes above, check these ones out.
- How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?)
- If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord (Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai)
- Magical Sempai (Tejina-senpai)
- Gorgeous Butterfly: Young Nobunaga (Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga)
Don’t even bother.
- Are You Lost? (Sounan Desu ka?)
- Demon Lord, Retry! (Maou-sama, Retry!)
- Wasteful Days of High School Girls (Joshikousei no Mudazukai)
- Hensuki: Are You Willing to Fall in Love With a Pervert, As Long As She’s a Cutie? (Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?)
- Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou)